Competition Rules & Details
Stylist Hair Cut Battle
1. Registration Form must be filled out and Entry fee is due by October 1, 2019
Entry Fee $350 with vendor booth/$250 w/out vendor booth
2. You must be licensed or a cosmetology student representing your school
3.Stylist are responsible for their own tools
4. Your fee includes a 6ft skirted table, and chairs to prep. NO more than 20 members to include models, and glam squad.
5. A maximum of 10 people can be in your segment which includes the models, model props, and stylist
6. You will have a max time of 10 minutes to perform. This time includes setup time, entrance and exit, and performance. Points will be deducted if you go over your time limit.
7. You will be responsible for bringing your own models
8. The following is not allowed: Profanity in the music, nudity, twerking, glitter, confetti, fog machine
9. You will be judge on performance, creativity, and cut style
10. The judges decisions are final and will be based on a 40 point scale (4 Categories)
Competition will be held during Size Overrated Women's Empowerment Event on March 21, 2020 at the Hampton Roads Convention Center
GRAND PRIZE $1000 CASH
ALL CONTESTANTS WILL RECEIVE MEDIA EXPOSURE, PHOTOS FROM THEIR SEGMENT, POTENTIAL TO GAIN NEW CLIENTS, AND INFO IN THE EVENT PROGRAM